Whether your lingerie is in lace, satin or tulle, it is delicate and precious. Look after it well in order to get the best wear from it for a very long time.
Handwashing is always our preferred method but machine washing is okay too! Just make sure you follow our advice to maximize the longevity of your lingerie:
- Don‚Äôt mix your whites and your colours! They will remain brighter for longer!_x000D_
- Now that your colours are sorted through, place your lingerie in your washing bag, to avoid it getting caught on other clothing. You don‚Äôt have a special washing bag? Don‚Äôt worry, all you need is a pillow case! It is easy to forget, but _x000D_
remember to attach the hooks of your bras. This will avoid snagging on delicate fabrics such as lace.
- For your washing powder or liquid, choose products that are specifically made for delicates and don‚Äôt add softener. _x000D_
Softener can remain in the fibres of your products and reduce their elasticity.
- Choose a delicate cycle on your washing machine (maximum 30¬∞) and a spin cycle of maximum 800 rpm._x000D_
- When drying your lingerie, dry it flat. No tumble drying of course!_x000D_
¬† ¬† ¬†